Harold Clapham Lander (1868-1955), son of R S Lander, was educated at Tonbridge School and attended University College, London. Articled to Richard Smith and Charles King Bedells in 1888 and remained with the practice. Traveled in Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland and Holland.
Lander was elected to ARIBA in 1894 and commenced independent practice in London and Tonbridge Wells in 1895
Extracted from Directory of British Architects 1834-1914, British Architectural Library.